Grace Court is one of Vancouver’s treasured heritage status residential buildings. Built in 1906 to the highest standards by the Canadian Pacific Railway to accommodate company executives, it remains a showpiece in the heart of Vancouver’s West End. Grace Court apartments are located on the unobtrusive corner of Comox and Cardero Streets close to the popular pedestrian shopping areas of Denman Street, and the iconic fashionable Robson Street.
A plethora of restaurants, coffee shops and neighbourhood stores are all within easy-walking distance. English Bay beaches and the playground of Stanley Park are also in close proximity. Access to both public and private transportation is readily available in the immediate vicinity of this property.
1601 Comox Street, Vancouver
- 1 and 1 & den bedroom suites, average size of 1000 sq. ft.
- Interior has been restored to highlight historic characteristics
- Some suites offer spectacular views
- Lord Roberts Elementary School and playground across street
- Full time resident manager
Current Grace Court Vacancy VIDEO + PHOTOS